Phone: (330) 535-9160
Logan Trombley is an associate attorney at the Law Offices of Warner Mendenhall. Logan primarily focuses on Qui Tam or False Claims Law, Municipal Law, Electoral Law, Oil & Gas Law and Zoning & Law litigation and Small Business transactions with an emphasis on startup venture transactions.
Logan gained multiple years of experience in preparing and drafting multi-million dollar Quit Tam and Class Action complaints working as a legal intern at the Law Offices of Warner Mendenhall. In addition as a legal intern, Logan wrote multiple victorious briefs in Municipal law, Electoral Law, and Property Law litigation. At the Case Western Reserve School of Law, Logan interned at the Intellectual Property and Venture Clinic where he closed a $250,000 venture finance transaction, drafted a patent, filed multiple trademarks with the USPTO, and drafted operating agreements for newly started LLCs.
- 2010 H.S Diploma with Honors from Twinsburg H.S; 4.2 GPA; Social Studies Department Award
- 2014 BA Degree in Philosophy, Political Science, and Economics with Honors from University of Michigan; 3.65 GPA
- 2017 Juris Doctorate Cum Laude from Case Western Reserve University School of Law; GPA 3.55 Rank: 30 of 149
Awards & Recognition
- 2014 Commission in US Army National Guard Field Artillery as 2nd Lieutenant
- 2015 Moyer Fellowship from Ohio State Bar Association