Certified Legal Intern
Phone: (330) 535-9160
Logan Trombley is a certified legal intern who functions as an associate attorney at the Law Offices of Warner Mendenhall. Logan primarily focuses on Qui Tam or False Claims Law, Municipal Law, Electoral Law, and Zoning & Nuisance Law litigation and Small Business transactions with an emphasis on startup venture transactions. He writes legal briefs, conducts legal research, drafts contracts, manages case data & documents, manages the Law Office’s web network and social media, and participates in client interviews.
Logan has a strong interest in holding governments and corporations accountable through the legal and political process, as well as supporting the creation and growth of startup ventures and businesses. He also has a special interest in pro bono public international law in the area of ‘rule of law’ in post-conflict countries, which he blogs about regularly at (insert website address here). In addition to his legal career, Logan is also an Officer in the US Army Michigan National Guard and currently serves as a Fire Selection Officer in HHC 125 IN BN. Logan lives in Cleveland Heights and soon to be married in October 2016.
- 2010 H.S Diploma with Honors from Twinsburg H.S; 4.2 GPA; Social Studies Department Award
- 2014 BA Degree in Philosophy, Political Science, and Economics with Honors from University of Michigan; 3.65 GPA
- 2017 Juris Doctorate from Case Western Reserve University School of Law; GPA 3.55 Rank: 30 of 149
Awards & Recognition
- 2014 Commission in US Army National Guard Field Artillery as 2nd Lieutenant
- 2015 Moyer Fellowship from Ohio State Bar Association