Phone: (330) 535-9160
Warner Mendenhall is the managing attorney. He focuses Federal False Claims, Eminent Domain, and Municipal Law. Warner has a history of public service whether as an Akron Council Representative for two terms, fighting corruption and abuses of power of local governments in Northeast Ohio, or catching corporations that defraud taxpayers.
- 1985 B.A. from University of Akron
- 1996 M.A. Kent State University
- 1998 J.D. University of Akron
United States Supreme Court
- Frank v. City of Akron, cert denied, denied appeal of decision upholding contribution limits.
Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Campbell v. University of Akron, helped an employee fight discrimination.
- Frank v. City of Akron, 290 F.3d 813 (6th Cir. 2002), appeals court reversed lower court ruling against donation limits.
Ohio Supreme Court Cases
- Mendenhall v. Akron, 117 Ohio St.3d 33 (2008), we failed to have traffic cameras found unconstitutional.
- Kish v. Akron, 109 Ohio St.3d 162 (2006), upheld a jury verdict of almost $1 million dollars for public records destruction.
False Claims / Qui Tam Settlements
- 4.5 Million Dollar Settlement OnSightHealthcare
- 3.65 Million Dollar Settlement St.Jude Medical Devices Inc.
Eminent Domain Jury Verdicts and Settlements