Phone: (330) 535-9160
Warner Mendenhall is the managing attorney. He focuses primarily in Federal False Claims, Eminent Domain, Municipal Law, Bankruptcy Law, and Property Law. Warner has a long history of public service whether as an Akron Council Representative for two terms, fighting corruption and abuses of power of local governments in Northeast Ohio, or as an attorney catching corporations that defraud taxpayers. Warner prides himself on giving ordinary people the power to stand up to government abuses, corporate fraud, and bank malfeasance.
- 1985 B.A. from University of Akron
- 1996 M.A. Kent State University
- 1998 J.D. University of Akron
United States Supreme Court
- Frank v. City of Akron, cert denied, denied appeal of decision upholding contribution limits.
Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Campbell v. University of Akron, helped an employee fight discrimination.
- Frank v. City of Akron, 290 F.3d 813 (6th Cir. 2002), appeals court reversed lower court ruling against donation limits.
Ohio Supreme Court Cases
- Mendenhall v. Akron, 117 Ohio St.3d 33 (2008), we failed to have traffic cameras found unconstitutional.
- Kish v. Akron, 109 Ohio St.3d 162 (2006), upheld a jury verdict of almost $1 million dollars for public records destruction.
False Claims / Qui Tam Settlements
- 4.5 Million Dollar Settlement OnSightHealthcare
- 3.65 Million Dollar Settlement St.Jude Medical Devices Inc.
Eminent Domain Jury Verdicts and Settlements